Tuesday, January 7, 2014

D.O.N.E.

A couple of weeks ago, I finally "graduated" with my master's degree!  I won't even talk about how long it took me to finish, but... I am D-O-N-E.

There were several things I had to give up as I struggled to maintain all my balls in the air with work, school, new motherhood, keeping up with ensuring a functioning house, extra curriculars, etc.  Blogging was just one of the things that had to go.  

I'd love to say that this will mean that I'm "back" and can resume blogging, but I'm afraid to commit to anything just yet. 

So, for now, here's my first post in almost a year.

And a photo of part of my book shelf at work.

(That book on the left of the red one is MINE!!)





5 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

Well well well. Back from the dead, I see.

As I've said before, I am extremely proud of you and all that you've accomplished! You held a lot of things together for quite a long time!I'm not sure that I could have done all that... Congratulations!

On another note, your bookshelf looks so nerdy.

Brown said...

I think your bookshelf looks perfect. Disregard Amanda.

Congrats! :)

TEA said...

I think you need a few physics books thrown in!! Sorry you didn't have a chance to bask in the glow before all H20 broke loose!

- tea (married to Dr. Adams)

Unknown said...

Yay Becca!!! Happy for you that you finished school, and also happy to see that you're blogging again ;)

RBecks said...

Thanks!!

Now I just have to collect on Matt's owed promise of a dinner out to celebrate (I've given up on the graduation party ;)).